240 Route 104Ontario, NY 14519
Parts & Service
From Tires to Accessories, Brooks Factory Direct Trailers has the Parts You Need to Keep your Trailer Working at Its Peak Performance!
We are a full service trailer repair facility. From NYS inspections to axle replacements, we service all makes and models of trailers.
Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Welding/Fabricating Steel and Aluminum
- NYS Inspection Station: Inspection Station & Facility ID# 7087805
- NYS On-Site DMV - We inspect, Plate and register your trailer for you. No Long Lines at the DMV
- Electrical Repairs - Troubleshooting, Re-wiring and replacement of electrical components
- Intallation of Hitches, Parts and accessories
- Collision Work - All types (Trailers Only)
- Suspension Components
- Tire Sales, Repair, Changing and Balancing
- Electric and Hydraulic Brakes (Trailers Only)
Full Line of Parts & Accessories
Factory Direct Trailers carries an extensive inventory of parts to meet the trailer needs of our customers.
Factory Direct Trailers is not just a trailer store. We have a great selection of tires including trailer as well as car and truck tires. Come and purchase your next set of tires from us.
In New York State, a light-duty trailer generally must be titled and registered just like a vehicle, with a few differences:
- Insurance is not required for non-commercial trailers
- There are special requirements to register a custom or homemade trailer
- There are machines and other devices that are similar to trailers or that look like trailers that don't need to be registered (see Trailer-type Vehicles Not Requiring Registration (PDF) (MV-274)
Trailer registrations are for one year with a fixed expiration date of December 31st.
At Factory Direct Trailers, we can assist you in getting your registration and title completed in accordance with NY laws.
As a DMV-licensed inspection station, we can take care of your annual inspection and maintenance needs as well.